YET845-WFR is a dual-system electric door controller with remote control and WIFI. It has functions of setting Journey, automatic delay closing, resistance rebound, limit switch and so on. Widely used in garage doors, supermarkets and other places.
- ●Supports WiFi internal or external network connection: Can be used as a single product or network [multi-product] control
- ●Support Smart Link access technology: easy access to the network
- ●Support wireless 433Mhz、but only support learning code (1527)
- ●High security, stable performance, low power consumption and easy installation: plug and play, easy to use, safe and reliable
||2.4G ～2.5G(2400M ～2483.5M)Hz/433/315
||802.11 b: -91 dbm (11 Mbps) 802.11 g: -75 dbm (54 Mbps)
433/315 :-112 dbm
|| Temperature: -40℃ ～ +80℃ Humidity: 20% ～ 93%
|| Temperature: -20℃ ～ +70℃ Humidity: 20% ～ 93%
|Remote control Memory
1.Controller Board Description
||4 key model
- ●Direction switch: direction setting, when the control direction and running direction are inconsistent, the direction can be switched by changing the dial switch.
- ●Four-key model: The remote control is turned on, off, paused, and locked. The four buttons indicate the corresponding functions.
- ●One-key model: Each time you press the remote control key, the controller status switches back and forth between on, stop, off, and stop.
- ●Auto-close:When this function is enabled, the controller automatically closes the door when the door is opened and after the set delay time.
- ●Power on the controller The default status indicator blinks at the frequency of 1S. During the shutdown process, it flashes at the frequency of 250 MS. After completing the shutdown, the default state is restored. During the startup process, the default flashing status is 600 MS. After the shutdown, the default is restored. Status (Synchronizes with status indication when the flash is on).
Key control and limit switch on the controller
- ●DOWN button: Press this button to perform the door closing action. If the controller is closed or is in the process of closing, the button is invalid.
- ●STOP button : Press this button to execute the stop action.
- ●UP button: Press this button to execute the door open. If the controller is in the open state or in the process of being opened, the button is invalid.
- ●Up limit switch : The external limit switch must be NO(normally open), and the controller is in the process of descending (closing door). After the limit switch is started, the controller stops the door closing action. Closed.
- ●Down limit switch : The external limit switch must be NO(normally open), and the controller is in the process of rising (opening the door). After the limit switch is started, the controller stops the door opening action. Open is complete.
- ●Resistance rebound switch (injection trigger line): The obstruction switch must be NC(normally closed). When the controller is in the process of descending, if the obstruction switch triggers, the controller will encounter resistance bounce.
2.Remote Control Instructions
Remote learning/ Add new remote control
- ●Press the LEARN button on the controller (Learning button) until the red lamp lights ON, release the learning button, the controller enters the learning state, and then press any key on the remote control, when you see the controller’s LED flashes After 5 times extinguished, it means that you have learned success. Otherwise, follow the above steps to restart.
Remote control delete
- ●Press and hold the LEARN button (learning button) on the controller for more than 8 seconds until the red LED flashes 5 times to release the LEARN button. All remote controls are deleted.
Remote control to open, close and stop
- ●Four-key Model: Press the remote control’s A key to open the door, B key to close the door, C key to pause/unlock, and D to lock the the remote control all button.
- ●One key model: Press the A key of the remote control that has been learned, and the controller switches back and forth between start, stop, stop, and stop. Other keys are invalid.
Remote setting travel/journey
- ●After the pairing of remote controller is completed, you can control the door downwards by the B key of the remote controller (ie the door closing key), and completely close the door by going to the down limit position. Then press the TIME key, the red LED is always on, let go of the TIME key, LED If it stays on, press the A button on the remote control (that is, the door open button) to open the control link of the system. The red LED and the FLASH relay (if the DIP switch 4 is in the OFF state) start to flash at 600ms on/600ms off. The controller maintains this state until the door is fully opened, and then presses the B key (that is, the door closing key) within the time the motor can withstand, the system exits the current state, keeps the door fully open, and ends the maximum running stroke setting (time is 15S or more effective).
Auto-close delay time setting
- ●Press the TIME button (setting button)on the controller, the red LED is on, release the TIME button, the LED remains on, then press the remote controller’s C button (stop button), red LED and FLASH relay (if you dial The code switch 4 starts flashing at 250ms on/250ms off in the OFF state). The system maintains this state until the C button (stop button) is pressed again. The system exits the current state and finishes setting the automatic door closing delay time ( Time is valid for more than 15S).
Remote lock unlock
- ●Press and hold the D key of the remote control for more than 3 seconds. The controller’s red LED and flashing light are activated once (flashing is on) and the controller is locked.
- ●Press and hold the D key of the remote controller for more than 3 seconds. The controller’s red LED and flashing light are actuated twice (flashing is on), and the controller is unlocked.
Remote control flash switch
- ●Press the D key of the remote control that has been learned, and the flashing status will be switched once (if the flashing function is off, ie, the dialing code 4 is in the ON state). If it does not turn off after 5 minutes, it will automatically shut down.u
3.Remote Control/ wifi control
3.1APP Software Download and Installation
- ●Chinese users: Users can use the “App Store _360 Mobile Assistant” platform to search for keywords: “Hydrel”, “Safemate”, download the latest version of “safemate” software, and follow the prompts to complete the installation of the APP software; Scan as follows QR code download.
- ●Users in other countries: Users can use the “Google Play” platform to search for keywords: “Horry Thai”, “Safemate”, download the latest version of “safemate” software, follow the prompts to complete the installation of the APP software, or through scanning as follows QR code download.
iOS System: Users at home and abroad can search for keywords on the “App Store” platform: “Hyxtek”, “Safemate”, download the latest version of “Safemate” software, and follow the prompts to complete the installation of the APP software. It can also be scanned as follows QR code download.
Android（中国用户） Android(其他国家地区用户) IOS
Chinese users users in other countries
3.2APP User registration and login
Click the registration button on the login page and enter the registration page
Please click on the national/regional page to select your country or region.Go back to registration page, enter your right phone number, and click send verification code;Enter the verification code received by your phone;Before clicking on the next step, you need to read the product disclaimer and check so that agree to disclaimer.After verification of the verification code, click next to enter the user information configuration page
In the user information configuration page, write in your email address, login password, and fill in the login password again;After confirming all the information, please click the finishing button, and the system will prompt you to register successfully.Click ok, and the system returns to the login page. At this time, you can log into the software system using your account and password.
You must be choose your account to complete the login before you can manage and control your divice;The login mode is divided into two modes: mobile phone and mailbox, enter the correct account and password, click login, successfully login and enter the system home page.
3.3APP User Manual
Used the APP and enter the personal center page;Click the user manual and enter the user’s manual page, where you can select what you want to know.
●account management：Will introduce you to “new account registration, account login, password management, mailbox configuration” etc；
●Device management：You will be introduced to “adding new device, device classification, device list information” etc.
●location management： introduced to “add new location, edit location, change of device location, or delete”
●Device control：introduce you to the application of “Device details control”
When your software is installed, you need to add a controller. The detailed description could be found in the APP user manual, or you can operate as following steps:
Click ” Add equipment” ->”enter WIFI password and confirm” (Please press the WIFI access button of the controller three times quickly until the indicator light flash， ->Finish:
3.5The main control page of the product
When you successfully add the new device, pls click on the new device added, in which will enter the following main control page of the product.At this time, you can enjoy the fun and convenience intelligent.
Question 1: Failed to add the device, the product signal indicator light flashes slowly?
The slow blinking signal indicates that the router is being connected. When the connection time exceeds 60 seconds, the connection fails. This situation may be “WIFI password input error” or “data error during transmission”; the user needs to check the network status of the mobile phone or WIFI router, and determine that the router WIFI does not limit the connection, and then try to reconfigure once.
Question 2: The equipment suddenly cannot be controlled
- Check whether the WIFI password of the router has been changed. Check the indicator status of the device’s signal. If it is slow flashing, it indicates that the router is disconnected from the router. Then you need to reconfigure
- The IP address assigned by the router to the device causes the IP address to change due to network reasons. As a result, the actual IP of the device is inconsistent with the IP address of the device stored in the APP. Then exit the APP and restart and obtain the device information again.